We offer a full line of services for dentures; we will even repair your existing set! Read our list below to get a more comprehensive look at what we can offer, then call us today for a free consultation!
Full & Immediate Dentures
- We offer a free consultation to answer any questions you might have about the denture process or our business.
- All of our dentures are constructed on location, in our own labs.
- Customers can see their dentures throughout the process & make changes prior the the finish to ensure the perfect look and fit.
- We bring the highest quality dentures and customer service to our patients with our experience & professionalism.
- Metal Framework Partials:
- These are the most common partials made to date.
- Additionally, they are strong and made to help with chewing when back teeth are missing. They anchor to your existing teeth and stay in place without adhesives.
- We make everything but the metal framework in our office.
- Depending on the case, a metal framework partial requires 3-4 appointments and takes about 5 weeks to complete.
- Acrylic Partials:
- These partial dentures are the least expensive. Part of the reason for this is that they do not have a long lifespan and only provide limited functionality.
- Acrylic Partials are most commonly used either for those missing one or two front teeth or as a temporary solution while a permanent partial or bridge is made.
- They are more of an aesthetic solution, rather than being used for functionality or as a long-term solution.
- Most repairs can be done in just a couple of hours, or even while you wait.
- To see if an appointment is required, simply call our office at (360) 676-1499.
- Implant Procedures:
- Dental implant procedures must follow a logical sequence which can vary among patients.
- The entire sequence can take from 2 to 4 months or, in some cases, can happen much sooner.
- Your individual procedures begin and end with us as your licensed denturist.
- Dental implants can be placed in both the upper and lower jaw.
- Please contact us to schedule a consultation or to receive a full color brochure on implant dentures with illustrations and details about what visits are like.
- Some Benefits of Dental Implants Include:
- Comfort. With dental implants, most of the discomfort of regular dentures is eliminated.
- Security. Because unwanted movement is minimized, dental implants improve eating motions, speech, facial expressions, and your natural smile.
- Self confidence. The assurance of secure implant dentures will help make you more confident. You’ll be able to eat, laugh heartily, drink hot liquids, bite crispier foods, and eliminate dentures adhesives forever.
- A reline consists of a material that is placed in your denture that will strengthen and improve the overall fit. Often, this is done when a denture has become loose due to shrinkage of the gums.
- Shrinkage can occur after extractions, changes due to age, or even weight loss.
- Relines can be completed in one day at our on site lab.
- A soft liner is a cushion like material placed in a complete lower denture to help those who do not have an adequate ridge.
- They help keep the lower denture from moving around and alleviates sore spots.
- Regardless of whether you already have dentures or you need new ones, soft liners can be made for either. The process only takes one day and can be specially made in our lab.